About Anna Maccani
I deliver. You hire me.. you get results.
My specialty is taking care of my clients.. Buyers.. Sellers.. Investors.. First Time Home Buyers. Real Estate transactions can be stressful, I'm here to help you through the process.. with minimal turbulence and fantastic results.
What qualifies me to be Your Real Estate Agent.. is years of experience and ongoing training. And sincere care for my clients.
I grew up in Poland and immigrated to Canada/ Toronto in 1988. Following high school I attended University of Waterloo and the prestigious School of Accountancy, earning Hon. Degree in Arts, and Post Graduate Bachelorrate in Accounting. After spending 8 years in corporate world, different Accounting functions and as a Corporate Tax Manager, I decided that I no longer wanted to be an "employee". I wanted to go out and learn skills that would benefit people and my family.
After working many hours of overtime, I obtained a mortgage license with Dominion Lending (which I no longer have).. following which I passed my real estate education and became a Sales Representative. Now I maybe different in a way.. some people take up hockey or music for a hobby. My hobby is learning.. I'm a course junkie.. I love that stuff.. Educate and improve myself so that I can bring more skills and value to my Clients.
I completed many courses along the way.. Mastery University with Anthony Robbins, studied privately with Niurka, Robert Yong, attended seminars by Craig Proctor, Leslie Brown, Jeff Walker, Frank Kern, Aban Pegan, and the list goes on..
In Real Estate I studied with Richard Robbins, Rob Vivian, Kathleen Black, Mike Ferry, and the list goes on. I am an Expert Negotiator, Accredit Senior Agent, and a Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
So along with my Tax and Accounting background, Mortgage background, Insurance license and Real Estate, I'm here to serve you to the best of my abilities and get you results.
I have also published an International Best Seller.. who knew.
I love happy clients.. at the end of the day I am dealing with with people.. and families and children and pets.. and if I can make you happy, all is good.
Over the years I have worked with a few clients.. now I don't take on every client, there has to be the right fit and chemistry, and trust in order for us to make it through the process and succeed.
I have sold a variety of homes.. from chalet in Blue Mountain, resale condos, pre-construction condos, town, semis, detached and luxury homes.. You need it done.. you call me.
My mission is to help people be happy, build wealth, and refer me more fantastic clients I can work with.
Other things you might like to know about me:
• I’m a Mom of 2 amazing boys.
• I have a great husband who is super supportive (lucky me).
• I love to travel. You tell me we are going on a trip, my suitcase would be packed in 5 min.
• I’m a foodie.. Love to have a great dinner with great company and a good conversation.
• I’m suck at sports.
• I can’t take heat or spicy food. Not what I grew up with. But I will enjoy butter chicken.
• I may come across bitchy.. or over confident.
• I’m a believer in the universe. Yes.. stuff like vibrational energy, and the power of your subconscious mind.
• I’m very much a dog, rather than a cat (I don’t trust those little shits) person.
• I am not easily impressed by materialistic things being a practical person; but I love a good honest funny soul.
• I don't always fit into my Italian family/ from my husband's side. I don't clean the house for hours.. I choose to hire a cleaning lady that loves what she does.. so that I can do what I love.. Sell homes.
• I love Netflix.. but only selective shows. I don't watch TV any longer as its filled with negative messages meant to scare the crap out of people.
• Like Steve Jobs, I wear black clothing most of the time. Love the simplicity of not having to choose what to wear every day. (Not very girly, yes I know).
• My Mom always told me go to University so that you can have a diploma and be independent as a woman, but after that you can put it away in a desk and do whatever makes you happy. And now I do. I sell Real Estate.